Tips.Net sites provide a feature whereby you can leave comments on individual tips. These are the terms under which the commenting feature operates:
- Comments on Tips.Net sites are provided as a service to our readers, at our sole discretion. This means that commenting and comments are not an inalienable right to which you are entitled.
- No foul, derisive, overly negative, or argumentative comments will be tolerated.
- Drive-by comments that add nothing, spam comments, or obvious attempts at promotional cross-linking will not be tolerated.
- Tips.Net reserves the right to post or not post your comments, as it deems appropriate. This means your comments could be deleted for any reason whatsoever, without prior warning or after-the-fact notice.
- If you post a comment on a Tips.Net site, you grant us the right to use your comment in any way we see fit, with or without attribution or remuneration, at our sole discretion. Among other things this means that if we update a tip in preparation for re-publishing it in a newsletter (as we do every week), we may use your comments—again, with or without attribution—to revise the tip.
- If you become a bother to our moderators, for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to violating term 2 or 3), you may be banned from posting any additional comments on the Tips.Net sites.
- These terms for posting comments are subject to change at any time and all comments (past, present, or future) on any Tips.Net site are subject to these terms.
- If you would like any of your comments removed from any Tips.Net site, please forward the page on which the comment appears, your name, and your request to allen (at) sharonparq.com.
If you have questions about these terms, you can send them to allen (at) sharonparq.com. If you disagree with these terms or do not wish to abide by them, please do not comment at our sites.